Safety Switch NM.VZ
The plastic-encapsulated safety switches of design NM are used for monitoring the position of safety doors and moving machine components.
The easy adjustability of the actuating head in 4 approach directions permits maximum flexibility. Two basic housings are available with up to 3 switching contacts. The compact design, as well as the option of any installation orientation, means that these switches can be integrated in all automation and assembly fields.
- Protective insulation with glass fiber-reinforced plastic, degree of protection IP67
- Minimum dimensions combined with maximum functionality
- Four side approach directions
- 1 approach direction from above
- Approach direction can be changed simply and quickly
- Increased actuator overrun of 4 mm
- Smallest approach radii with straight/angled actuators
- 3 cable entries laterally and from below (type NM11…, NM02…,NM12…, NM03…)
- Large connection space of the individual contact elements
- Up to 3 switching contacts