Thermal imaging camera for body temperature monitoring
- Measuring range from -20 °C to 100 °C
- Detector with 382 x 288 pixels
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NEDT) of 40 mK
- Real-time recording up to 80 Hz
- Extremely lightweight, robust and compact
- Automated fever detection of an individual person or groups of people
- Certificate of calibration for 35 °C included in the scope of supply
Quick and flexible to useThe thermoIMAGER TIM QVGA-HD-T100 thermal imaging camera is designed for stationary thermography in order to recognize people with increased body temperature (e.g. fever). With its compact design and USB port, the camera is easy to install and can be easily set up and dismantled. The software setup is adapted to body temperature and is suitable for common Windows PCs and the Micro-Epsilon NetPC (industrial PC with passive cooling). The software provides thermal images in real time. The record/snapshot functions automatically store the thermal images. Temperature and alarm values can be optionally performed via a process interface. As standard, the TIM QVGA-HD-T100 is equipped with a certificate of calibration for 35 °C.
Temperature measurement of a group of people with the 53° x 38° lens
Temperature screening of one person with the 18° x 14° or 29° x 22° lenses
Increased accuracy with ambient reference radiatorThe ambient reference radiator is recommended to further increase the accuracy again. This radiator is positioned in the Field of View in order to permanently provide reference values to the thermal imager. This enables temperature accuracy to be increased to ±0.5 °C.